Monday, December 22, 2008

So I'm sitting in Prague, wrapping up an insanely busy last few weeks of a semester, preparing to embark on more than a month of heavy travel. I'm going everywhere, and I really can't wait. I'm going to see my father, I'm going to see some of my friends from school, and I'm going to be in a zillion places. Should be spectacular.

The last few weeks have been intense. We shot several projects, barely having time to do anything else. After classes were officially finished, we still had shooting to do. Eirik left on Thursday, and Riccardo and Vefik left on Friday. Pisek was surreal as hell without them.

So I went to Prague. I took the GRE on Saturday (I did a lot better this time) and was able to relax on Sunday. Today, I went downtown and did a bit of shopping, among several other things.

But yeah, I'll try to update this as much as humanly possible over the next few weeks to give details about where the hell I am.

1 comment:

heidi daisybones said...

For ease of mobile blogging you can set up an email address and text emails to it, or use Utterli.com and then you can even do voice posting:)

I look forward to hearing about your adventures:)

XOXO